Thursday, 1 December 2016

A Night Walk in Lincoln

The other day, my boyfriend and I went for a night-time walk in Lincoln, where I currently live. Lincoln is beautiful around Christmas as it's when the Christmas market happens! It takes place from today until Sunday and is just amazing, I can't wait to go at the weekend.

We decided to go for a walk so we could get some photos of the cathedral, which is lit up at night and so is really pretty. We also got some on his Go Pro which look amazing! I'd definitely recommend Lincoln as somewhere to visit at Christmas, there's so many cute shops and of course the cathedral and castle.

Have you ever been to Lincoln?

3 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! I've never been to Lincoln but I have friends studying at the uni there so maybe I'll get to go sometime! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the CUTEST. Give that hubby of yours a squeeze from the girls in Toronto!! Xo
    http://www.pickedresses.com/blue-prom-dresses-c_35/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig